Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday should legally be changed to pancake day


Zoe and I made pancakes today, and not just any pancakes. But Isa's Coconut Pancakes with pineapple sauce. These pancakes are heavenly, or as Zoe says " A rocking beach party in my mouth!". And who wouldn't want some of that?


These are in Vegan with a Vengeance, if you haven't made them get out there and fry up a batch. You will be glad you did.

Substitutions made where corn starch in the place of arrow root and a combination of agave/brown rice syrup as we had no maple.

Happy pancaking.

3 comments:

Jen Treehugger said...

Oooh they look sooo good. I've made these (sans sauce) so I can imagine how scrumpalicious they were!!
scrumpalicious - hahaha - your Pancakes made me invent a new word!!

Bex said...

those look fluffy perfect

Anonymous said...

those pancakes look SO GOOD! Beautiful job