Thursday, November 4, 2010

VeganMofo: Daiya the experiment in Vegan Mac-N-Cheeze


Silky smooth
Originally uploaded by B_A_Dxxx88
So a few days ago I discovered Planet Organic carried Daiya, the vegan cheeze craze of the internet. I bought some a decided in honour of Mofo I'd do up some experiments.

Let me just say. WOW. This was possibly the smoothiest, silkiest, creamiest experience of my life. I had 3 bowls and have hidden the rest away in the mini fridge downstairs to ensure my roommates don't steal any.



I used the recipe more or less as is from Daiya's website. Kids.. believe the hype.

Bonus photos.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Daiya's definitely melty and gooey! We're so lucky to have another great vegan cheese available to us these days!

vegan.in.brighton said...

Holy wow, I need to get myself to the US & get me some Daiya right now!

B.A.D. said...

Bitch, this is Canada! :P

VeganCraftastic said...

I loooove Daiya, that looks so amazing!