Sunday, September 2, 2018

Veganmofo 2018: Introductions!

For those unfamiliar with my blog & eating style it generally means avoiding salads like they killed my loved ones and eating damn good food.

Hopefully with a focus on frugality, simplicity, and above all taste! Occasionally I take nice fancy photos of my food which can be seen on my Instagram @vegannotjustgreens or here. Othertime I make some damn tasty food, which photographs poorly.

Typically my food style is a mixture of veganizing foods from around the world, to tried and true PPK favourites to more experimental stuff. But ultimately I come back to the same standbys of fast, filling, tasty.

Lately I have started a job which involves a lot of travel, many days away from home, away from my kitchen and in hotels, on the train, or in Montreal. So this year Mofo (as with last) I will be doing my best to return to my love of food, blogging, and cooking. Substituted with insta photos of tasty food I've tried dinning out. Because the thing with a well paying travel job where I am only in my home province 2/7 days means I rarely get to the grocery store and rarely cook. A sad state I am trying to fix, but the reality might be more hotel cooking and hurried lazy meals for when you just gotta eat.

I am so excited to be back with Veganmofo and cannot wait to see what everyone works on!

Happy Mofo!






No comments: