Monday, November 2, 2009

Veganmofo: Ok, I know it's over but I just got my swap today!

Over on the ppk we had arranged a mofo swap! Which was basically a care package to assemble and send to another lucky mofoer! Well my lovely (and talented) swap partner Kelly! or warriortwo so check her out.

I am so so so in love with this loot, check it.


3 PACKS OF JERKY!! I am a huge jerky whore, nomnomnom. Although Party wound up grabbing my opened bag of spicy 'chicken' flavour! RAWR -_-. I was not impressed, and it was considered a great lost. Not sure what it is about stonewall jerky, but man I cannot get enough!

Other look includes organic spices and body care samples!
PICT0257
PICT0251

Stickers, pins and zines oh my!
Go Vegan!
PICT0252
PICT0248
Soups!
PICT0244
Cookies!

And chimes!! Mango ginger to be exact and boy are they good.

She also made me a burnt cd "Got my mofo working!" which I am excited to play.
Mofo cd!
PICT0250

thank you so much kelly! and I am glad you enjoyed your package as well.

1 comment:

Kelly Peeples said...

Yay! I'm glad you like it. You just may get a supplemental surprise package maybe mid-month with a few more local goodies! :D