Friday, June 29, 2007

Work Based Lunches

So it's summer now and I've voted for the part time, 3 days a week, picking up extra shifts schedule, which means one thing.. LUNCHES!
Because there is no place to eat.
No.Place.

So for each day I'm working/packing/posting I'll write up a little blurb, recipes if possible, photos is my PC ever comes back.
Today:
Small box of blueberries and strawberries
bag lays chips (leftover from meal deal at Extreme Pita)
Sandwhich
  • Flax/sunflour bread (Both heels! I got jibbed by the family who moouches my bread)
  • 5 slices of Yves turkey(vegan)
  • sweet onion mustard
  • Naynaise(vegan)
  • Toffuties American Cheese (vegan)
  • Diced red and green pepers
  • Wild greens organic mix
  • salt and pepper

A green apple

Giant coffee cup (:3 filled with Irish Cream coffee at work)

Hopefull water later

an Oriental Noodle thing (yay sodium!)

I also found some amazing PB left in my bad (yay!) so a few tablespoon or the rest of that.

Uninspiring, I apologize.

No comments: